My Client is a globally active IT-company that produces, distributes and operates eCommerce systems. With over 300 employees across Europe they are now looking for an Android Developer to join their team.
They have become the best of their kind in their branch and now generate a trade volume as large as €1bn across a number of European countries.
The successful candidate will be working on 2 existing apps as well as a new project to develop an app for another company product.
• Work from home possible “home office”
• Mobile work space
• Company car possible with performance and after 1 year
• Paid attendance at conferences and training even when these are abroad (e.g. PHP conference in London)
• Relocation help (first rent payments, removal)
• Build and maintain highly functional, user-friendly applications
• Continuously develop and maintain applications and develop new apps using the latest technologies
• Contribute to the writing of functional requirement, planning and implementation documentation in Jira and Confluence
• Work closely together with the Design and iOS Team to continually improve our products
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Android Development Tools
• Adequate knowledge and understanding of JSON RESTful Web Service to connect Applications to backend services